Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > From the Archives
IT class
2020s

With Mrs Bizior More...

Red or Green Jumpers
2010s

Red or Green tights More...

Barn Owl Preservation
2000s

A collection made by the Environment Seniors for the Barn Owl Conservation Trust More...

1997
1990s

Removes More...

1982
1980s

Easter Bonnets More...

1979
1970s

Summer Ball More...

Sunshine
1960s

Out behind the English Rooms. More...

Skating in 1956
1950s

Close to the school More...

1945
1940s

The First Cricket Team More...

an early photo
1930s

An unknown pupil. More...

The first Dining Room
1920s

This is now the main room on the ground floor of Aisholt. More...

York House Opening
The Murray Centre

Rosemary Murray being presented with a bouquet of flowers by Clare Balding at the official opening of York House. More...

Downe House, Kent
Darwin House

In the village of Downe, in Kent, originally called Down House when it was owned by Charles Darwin. Miss Willis leased the school from the Darwin fam… More...

Under construction
Tedworth House

Tedworth House, the largest house and named after the final home of our Founder and first Headmistress, Olive Willis. More...

Hermitage House
Hermitage House

From 1996 to 2016, the home of Lower School boarders. More...

Hill House and Cancellor's
Hill House

Hill House - two locations, two hills. More...

York House looks to the north west
York House

Opened by Dame Rosemary Murray, Old Senior, in 1981. More...

Olive Willis in her later years
Willis House

Willis House, one of our Sixth Form Houses More...

Ancren Gate
Ancren Gate

The original Ancren Gate became Hill House, and the name Ancren Gate went to the other side of the site. Ancren Gate then split to North and South More...

OMW at Holcombe Cottage
Holcombe

Miss Willis, the founder of Downe House, always said that Holcombe Cottage was her most beloved possession. More...

The Main House
Aisholt

This 1922 photograph of the main house on the Cloisters Estate shows what is now Aisholt. More...

page: 1 2
This website is powered by
ToucanTech